'Glee's' Grant Gustin Transfers to '90210' (Exclusive)
The actor otherwise known as Sebastian on the Fox musical will play a college student in a multiple-episode arc on the CW series.
Grant Gustin is transferring from Glee's Dalton Academy to the CW's 90210.
The actor otherwise known as bad-boy Sebastian Smythe on the Fox musical, has booked a multiple-episode arc the youth-skewing network's 90210, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Gustin will play Campbell, a charming and good-looking college student from a wealthy and privileged background and appear in multiple episodes of 90210's fifth season.
The actor, who will return to reprise his role as Dalton Academy Warbler in an upcoming episode of Glee, most recently wrapped production co-starring in the independent film Affluenza, which is described as a modern-day take on The Great Gatsby.
His casting reunites him with 90210's Jessica Lowndes, with whom he starred in the Lifetime telepic A Mother's Nightmare. He's repped by Robert Stein Management and CESD.
Gustin joins a roster of guests appearing this season on 90210 that includes Ryan Lochte, Nelly Furtado, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taio Cruz.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR