'Glee's' Grant Gustin to Star in Lifetime Movie
Annabeth Gish and Jessica Lowndes round out the cast in "A Mother's Nightmare."
Grant Gustin is going from Fox's Glee to a Lifetime movie.
The actor, who plays bad boy Sebastian on the Fox musical dramedy, has been tapped to star in the Lifetime telefilm A Mother's Nightmare, opposite Annabeth Gish and Jessica Lowndes, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Shelley Gillen penned the pic, which revolves around Chris Stewart (Gustin), a handsome and athletic 16-year-old depressed over his parents' breakup and cheerleader girlfriend's defection. When a new girl, Vanessa (90210's Lowndes) arrives, she works her seductive wiles on Chris, accusing him of assault when he tries to pull back from their relationship. Gish will play his mother.
Larry Gershman and Meyer Shwarzstein executive produce. The film is set to begin production next week in West Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. An air date has not yet been determined.
For Gustin, the role marks his latest small-screen credit for the actor, who could potentially end up series regular on the fourth season of Glee.
Gustin is repped by Robert Stein Management and CESD.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR