'Glee's' Heather Morris Reveals Guest Star She'd 'Die' For
The actress, who plays ditzy Brittany, also talks about bonding with Gwyneth Paltrow, quitting acting and having her breast implants removed.
Glee's Heather Morris has a dream guest star: Kristen Wiig.
"I keep telling Ryan Murphy that I'd die to work with her. Hopefully, he'll see this and finally make it happen!" Morris -- who plays ditzy Brittany on the Fox hit -- tells the October issue of Fitness magazine.
She's also grown close with frequent guest star Gwyneth Paltrow.
"She's so cool and down to earth," Morris says. "I feel like she's my sister."
The two have plans to attend a class taught by Paltrow's trainer, Tracy Anderson (who is famous for having her clients eat baby food-esque servings along with her aerobic and dance-heavy routine). But Paltrow "is so busy that we've yet to go," laments Morris, who got her start as Beyonce's back-up dancer. "Gwyneth has a killer body, so I’m willing to try whatever she does to look like that!"
Morris explains her spacey character: "She's like a little kid who says, 'I don't get it.' It's funnier to me to play Brittany as not super-stupid, but really innocent.”
Her favorite "Brittany-ism" is “‘Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?’" she jokes. "The rest of the cast was dying, because they said I delivered the line like I really believed it!”
She loves that her character has been dating Artie (Kevin McHale) for much of the last season.
"My boyfriend doesn’t like to see me kiss anyone on the show. My mom either, but when I became Artie’s girlfriend, she was relieved. She said, 'I’m happy you’re no longer the slut!' Because the running joke on the show is that Brittany has kissed or slept with everyone in school," Morris says.
Morris say she would give up her role on the show and acting altogether for her boyfriend Taylor Hubbell.
PHOTOS: 'Glee The 3D Concert Movie': Red Carpet Premiere
“I want to marry him so bad. That’s what I really care about," she says. "I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won’t continue doing it.”
She also talks about another change: having her breast implants removed.
"Implants were something I thought I wanted when I was younger, and now I don’t. It was hard being active with them, because my chest was always sore. It hurt a lot, and I didn’t like always being in pain, so they had to go!" she says.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack