'Glee': Helen Mirren To Guest Star -- Sort Of
The Academy Award winner will serve as the "inner voice" of a character on the Fox series.
When Glee goes searching for guest stars, it doesn't mess around.
The Fox hit has enlisted the services of Academy Award winner Helen Mirren to serve as the "inner voice" of a character on the series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, The Queen star will be heard -- and not seen -- when Glee returns from its holiday hiatus on Jan. 17 with an episode titled "Yes/No."
The hour, which will be directed by Eric Stoltz -- who co-starred with Mirren in the 2007 feature The Passion of Ayn Rand -- will also feature The Real Housewives of Atlanta's Nene Leakes guest starring as swim coach Roz Washington.
While there's no word on whose "inner voice" will get the Mirren treatment, the episode is set to be a big one for Will (Matthew Morrison) and Emma (Jayma Mays). Could Emma have a royal internal editor?
Weigh in on your guesses in the comments.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR