'Glee' Enlists 'American Idol's' Jessica Sanchez
The Season 11 runner-up would join the Fox dramedy midway through its fourth season for a multiepisode role.
Glee is taking its Thursday pairing with American Idol to a whole new level.
The Fox musical dramedy is thisclose to adding Idol Season 11 runner-up Jessica Sanchez for a multiepisode arc in its upcoming fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, details on Sanchez's character are being kept under wraps but the singer would join the Ryan Murphy-Brad Falchuk series midway through Season 4 and join high-profile additions Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson, who have both signed on for multiple episodes.
Glee will move from its longtime home on Tuesdays to Thursday nights starting in September when it will be paired with reality juggernaut Idol.
Sanchez, 16, would likely join the series following the completion of Idol's summer concert tour.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR