'Glee' Actor to Guest Star on 'The Good Wife'
Jonathan Groff will appear in an upcoming episode, likely to air at the end of January.
A Glee actor is making the trek to New York City for CBS' The Good Wife.
Jonathan Groff, who plays Jesse St. James on the Fox musical drama, has landed a guest starring role in an upcoming episode of the Julianna Margulies legal series, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
Groff will play Jimmy, a plaintiff suing a software company after his sister disappears in Syria as TVLine first reported. The episode has no set airdate, but is likely to air at the end of January.
The actor is best known for his theater work, most notably starring opposite Glee's Lea Michele in the Broadway musical Spring Awakening. He also starred in director Ang Lee's Taking Woodstock, released in 2009, and appeared in Robert Redford's 2010 film The Conspirator.
Groff will return to Glee this season as coach of New Direction rival group Vocal Adrenaline. He will share "many scenes" with The Glee Project runner-up Alex Newell, co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed in October.
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game