'Glee' Exclusive: Lea Michele and Idina Menzel Cover 'Somewhere' (Video)
The on-screen mother-daughter pair team for the song made famous in "West Side Story."
As the Glee kids of McKinley High begin to battle it out for the lead in the school’s performance of West Side Story, it looks like Lea Michele’s Rachel Berry gets some extra help.
Idina Menzel’s Shelby Corcoran returns to McKinley on Tuesday’s episode of Fox’s hit musical dramedy as a teacher who winds up reuniting with the daughter she gave up for adoption.
In the clip exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Michele and Menzel team for “Somewhere,” from the 1957 Broadway musical West Side Story.
Michele told THR that she’ll be working a lot with Menzel this season. “As her mother, she’s going to help Rachel a lot this year,” Michele said.
Episode 2 of Glee, titled “I Am Unicorn,” airs Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game