'Glee': Lea Michele Gives Gleeks Sneak Peek From the Set
As Rachel Berry heads back to McKinley High, the actress tweets a photo of her latest look.
Summer’s not over yet, but it was back to school for Glee’s Lea Michele and Chris Colfer on Wednesday.
VIDEOS: ‘Glee: The 3D Concert Movie’: Red Carpet Premiere
“Feels so good to be back at #glee,” Michele wrote on Tuesday night. “Practicing my lines for tomorrow. Got some great scenes with @ChrisColfer! It’s gonna be fun!!”
On set the next day, Michele gave fans a sneak peek at her character’s latest look. The actress tweeted a photo with the caption “#berryisback,” in which she dons a blue and pink plaid mini-dress complete with knee-high socks. She also teased an “awesome scene in Emma’s office” with Colfer.
STORY: ‘Glee’: ‘Friday Night Lights’ Good Guy to Romance Mercedes
Wednesday afternoon, after finishing her on-camera duties for the day, Michele hit the recording studio.
“Finished filming for the day! Now back in the recording studio,” she posted. “Singing some BROADWAY! You know I’m happy.”
The third season of Glee debuts on Fox Sept. 20.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR