'Glee' Taps Lindsay Lohan for Nationals Gig
The singer-turned-actress will play herself and appear as a celebrity judge for Nationals on the Fox musical series.
Lindsay Lohan is close to becoming the latest celebrity judge on Fox's Glee.
The singer-turned-actress is in final negotiations to join the likes of Kathy Griffin, Josh Groban and Loretta Devine and appear as a celebrity judge on the Fox musical dramedy, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, Lohan would guest star as herself in one of Season 3's final episodes and serve as a celebrity judge at Nationals.
The Mean Girls star's most recent scripted TV offering came in 2008 with an arc on ABC's Ugly Betty. Glee would mark her latest small-screen gig after hosting NBC's Saturday Night Live, during which she poked fun at her checkered past.
Her fourth hosting turn on the late-night comedy staple was widely panned by critics, with many citing her limited range and heavy reliance on cue cards.
Beyond the Glee gig, Lohan is also in discussions to play Elizabeth Taylor in a television movie for female-skewing cable network Lifetime.
Glee has featured a plethora of guest stars this season, including the recently announced Whoopi Goldberg, Ricky Martin, Idina Menzel, Matt Bomer, Nene Leakes and Jeff Goldblum, among others.
Glee returns at 8 p.m. Tuesday, April 10; its Season 3 finale is scheduled for May 22.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR