'Glee' Music Producer, 'Rita Rocks' Duo Developing Musical Comedy for ABC Family
The project, titled "Maid in Miami," would star Christina Millian as a young maid with dreams of becoming a singer.
ABC Family wants its piece of the Glee pie, too.
The cable network is developing Maid in Miami, a half-hour comedy from Glee music producer Adam Anders and Rita Rocks duo Stan Zimmerman and James Berg.
Berg and Zimmerman are writing the script for the project, which would revolve around a young maid with dreams of becoming a singer. Singer-actress Christina Millian attached to star should the project move forward.
Millian’s credits include work on several soundtracks, including Bring It On: Fight to the Finish, Kim Possible: The Secret Files and uncredited work on Glee.
Anders, meanwhile, most recently assisted on Oxygen’s The Glee Project finale and has served as an executive music producer for the Fox series. His soundtrack work also includes Hannah Montana: The Movie and High School Musical: Senior Year.
Zimmerman and Berg’s credits also include writing and serving as consulting producers on Gilmore Girls.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR