'Glee' Covers One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful' (Video)
The boys take the stage at McKinley High's senior prom, which will air on Fox Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
This time last year, the Glee cast covered Rebecca Black's viral sensation "Friday" for their junior prom, and now that they're wrapping up senior year, the Fox crew has taken on the latest song to sweep the nation: One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful."
In the video above, Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet), Mike (Harry Shum, Jr.), Joseph (Samuel Larsen) and Rory (Damian McGinty) take the stage at McKinley High's prom, performing the British boy band's hit. Screaming girls and choreographed boy band moves are, of course, in no short supply. The tuxedoed quintet dances on stage while their peers celebrate senior prom, barely changing the sound or style of the original version.
The dinosaur-themed "Prom-asaurus" episode will also feature Selena Gomez's "Love You Like a Love Song," Ke$ha's "Dinosaur," Berlin's "Take My Breath Away," and Fergie's "Big Girls Don't Cry."
After the prom episode airs on Tuesday, May 8, only two episodes of Glee season three remain; the two-hour "Props/Nationals" episode airs on May 15, with the finale, "Goodbye," airing May 22. With several cast members graduating, it's still unclear what the future of Glee -- which has been renewed for a fourth season -- will hold.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed