'Glee' Previews: What Does it Mean to be a Unicorn?
Four new promos tease who’s directing the school musical, a rival club at McKinley, Idina Menzel's return and what that strange episode title really means.
What does it mean to be a unicorn?
Tuesday’s all new Glee is titled “I Am Unicorn,” but what does being a unicorn mean? In one of four all new clips for the second episode of the Fox hit’s third season, Heather Morris’ Brittany provides a very confusing – and funny – definition.
In addition, see which member of New Directions has been tapped to co-direct McKinley’s production of West Side Story alongside two staffers and watch Jane Lynch’s Sue Sylvester coax Quinn (Dianna Agron) to the dark side.
Plus Idina Menzel officially returns to McKinley, but Will (Matthew Morrison) may not ultimately be pleased with the terms of her arrival.
Watch the four clips below. Glee airs Tuesdays at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)