'The Glee Project': Lea Michele to Serve as a Guest Mentor
The "Glee" star will make her first appearance on the Oxygen reality spinoff in the Season 2 premiere.
Lea Michele is heading to Oxygen.
The Glee star has been tapped to guest mentor during the Season 2 premiere of The Glee Project, the network announced Monday.
Michele, who has picked up Emmy and Golden Globe nominations for her role as New Directions diva Rachel Berry, will make her first appearance on the competition series whose winner will earn a seven-episode guest arc on Fox's Glee.
"So excited to announce that I'll be guest mentoring on the season 2 premiere of the Glee Project," Michele tweeted over the weekend.
Last season's co-winner, Damian McGinty, has already exceeded his seven-episode stint and recently told THR he was in talks to return to the Oxygen series as a mentor. Co-winner Samuel Larson recently started filming on the Fox series. Runners-up Lindsay Pearce already appeared in her pair of episodes, and Alex Newell has yet to appear.
Season 1 guest mentors included Jenna Ushkowitz, Darren Criss, Dot Marie Jones, Kevin McHale and Harry Shum Jr., among others.
Season 2 of the series will return in the summer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR