'The Glee Project': Preview the Prom-Themed Final Video Featuring the Return of Damian McGinty (Exclusive Photos)
Next week's finale will feature the return of all the Season 2 contestants and see the final three perform "Tonight Tonight," with one walking away with a seven-episode role on Fox's "Glee."
Oxygen's The Glee Project will close out its second season with a prom-themed final music video set to Hot Chelle Rae's "Tonight Tonight," which will feature the return of several familiar faces.
Glee's Chris Colfer will guest mentor during the last episode of the season, which will naturally explore "Gleeality" as remaining contestants Ali, Aylin and Blake compete to win a seven-episode arc on the Fox musical's upcoming fourth season.
The episode will see the trio joined by a plethora of familiar faces including Season 1 co-winner Damian McGinty and all their fellow Season 2 contenders (save for Taryn, who had a scheduling conflict). Also in attendance will be all the Glee writers and stars/former mentors including Amber Riley, Darren Criss and first-year co-winner Samuel Larsen, among others.
"Tonight Tonight," meanwhile, will feature a prom theme as the trio record their last music video for director Erik White. Check out three exclusive photos from the finale and the final video of the season -- featuring McGinty, among others -- below.
Who do you think will win? The Glee Project season finale airs Tuesday at 10 p.m. on Oxygen.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed