'The Glee Project' and Steven Spielberg's 'Falling Skies': Summer TV Heats Up
Updates and premiere dates for more than 20 can’t-miss series.
While the official start of summer isn’t until June 21, the season is already under way on the small screen.
From scripted fare like MTV’s Teen Wolf and reality fare including Bravo’s Platinum Hit and Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance, the summer is already starting to heat up.
With returning series like HBO’s True Blood and Showtime’s Weeds as well as such newcomers as Oxygen’s The Glee Project and TNT’s alien invasion drama Falling Skies from executive producer Steven Spielberg, the summer calendar is packed with must-see TV.
Check out The Hollywood Reporter’s Summer TV Preview for more than 20 can’t-miss series, premiere dates and where your favorite shows left off. And yes, we know we left off Breaking Bad. What other summer series are you excited about?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR