'Glee' First Look: Sarah Jessica Parker, Chris Colfer Get to Work (Photo)
Showrunner Ryan Murphy tweets the first image of the former "Sex and the City" star's turn on the Fox musical.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Colfer are getting to work on Fox's Glee.
The former Sex and the City actress, who booked a multiple-episode arc on the Fox musical, will play Isabelle Klempt, mentor to Colfer's Kurt Hummel when the McKinley High graduate makes his way to New York.
According to Vulture, Kurt will wind up interning at Vogue.com after bidding Ohio -- and boyfriend Blaine (Darren Criss) adieu -- and work under Parker's character.
Once Kurt arrives, he and BFF Rachel (Lea Michele) will opt to become roommates on the East Coast, where she's currently enrolled at NYADA, where Kurt and Isabelle will help her grow into a look that's more suitable for her new post-high school life.
Check out the first look of Colfer and Parker, as tweeted by showrunner Ryan Murphy, above. Hit the comments with your thoughts on Parker and Colfer's pairing. Glee's fourth season returns at 9 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 13, on Fox.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)