'Glee': Kurt Comes Face to Face With His Future -- and Sarah Jessica Parker (Video)
The former "Sex and the City" star makes her first appearance on the Fox musical during Thursday's "Makeover" episode.
Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer) is interviewing for the job of his dreams -- with Sarah Jessica Parker.
The fashionista, newly arrived in New York City, has a big interview in Thursday's "Makeover" episode of Glee, as he comes face to face with the woman who can help him score an internship at Vogue.com: editor Isabelle Klepmt, played by the former Sex and the City star.
During the episode, the third of season four, the two fashion moguls meet for the first time -- and connect over ... Breadsticks?!
As it turns out, friendly Ohio native Isabelle is quite taken with Kurt's designs, including his past “bold clothing choices,” as she calls them.
Check out highlights from Kurt’s impressive wardrobe in the new teaser, below, and hit the comments with your thoughts on how Parker gels with Colfer.
Glee airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR