'Glee' Season 3 Back to School Pictures Released (Photos)
Fox’s McKinley High students Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson and Warbler Blaine Anderson pose for their new snapshots.
Remember those first-day-of-school awkward photos that you took in high school? Even the students and teachers of Glee’s McKinley High had to suffer through the photoshoot, albeit with much more class and creativity than a real-life person.
Fox’s Season 3 photos for their musical hit Glee show each cast member in front of a curtained background doing their best pose. Rachel berry (Lea Michele) of course holds her microphone, while Santana (Naya Rivera) poses in her Cheerios uniform and fellow Cheerio Brittany (Heather Morris) poses with…a unicorn.
Heather Morris was recently involved in her own semi-scandal from a photoshoot she did with professional photographer Tyler Shields. In it, she sports a black eye, and critics said it glamorized domestic abuse.
The highly anticipated Season 3 of Glee promises plenty of high-level high school drama, as Coach Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) continues her run for Congress, Rachel Berry continues her Broadway obsession, and Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) continue developing their relationship.
Glee Season 3 will premiere on September 20 on Fox.
View Glee’s Season 3 promo photos here.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR