8:00am PT by Lesley Goldberg
'Glee' Preview: 10 Teasers From 'The Break Up' (Video)
Glee's growing pains come to a head Thursday when the Fox musical turns its lens how couples navigate relationships post-high school graduation with a fitting episode titled "The Break Up."
During the trying hour -- come prepared, hardcore fans of the musical drama will cry -- Rachel and Finn will address his absence, Blaine will be proactive about missing Kurt, who's overwhelmed with his new gig at Vogue.com and Brittany will (finally!) get to see Santana without the assistance of technology.
The Hollywood Reporter screened the episode early and has 10 teasers for what to expect from the episode, which features music from Coldplay, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift and Duncan Sheik.
1. Brittany continues her streak of making new friends, learning she has more in common with Blaine than either of them expected.
2. Finn's military career -- specifically his lack of one after he arrived at Rachel's out of uniform -- is explained. As is his four months of going MIA, which could back to hurt him in the end.
3. Kitty lets her crazy flag fly (look out for the Rapture!) and it rubs a few people the wrong way.
4. Kitty's boy toy Jake, meanwhile, continues to bond with fellow newbie Marley and he confides in her with not one, not two but three secrets about himself.
5. Brittany and Santana 'shippers will have reasons to cheer -- and cry. While there's PDA, it may not all be happy. Bonus: Naya Rivera's rendition of Taylor Swift's "Mine" will have you heading for iTunes mid-song.
6. Someone in a long-term relationship is having cyber relations, and he or she will wind up paying the price for the tryst.
7. Will's time at McKinley could be severely reduced when a new job with a blue ribbon opens up for the guy who's admittedly stuck in a rut and uninspired. His plan for Emma, meanwhile, doesn't quite win him a ribbon of any color.
8. More than one familiar face will return to McKinley, with one alum coming back in tears.
9. More than one couple will end up heading to Splitsville, though the circumstances of how each breakup differ. The choices: cheating, being mature and bad timing.
10. Finn and Rachel go on an incredibly awkward double date with Kurt and Blaine. How odd is it? When you're excited to see Brody while Finn Hudson is in town, you know there's a problem.
Glee airs Thursday at 9 p.m. on Fox. What are you looking forward to seeing? Hit the comments with your thoughts. In the meantime, check out a promo for the hour, below.