'Glee' Adds Canadian Actor-Singer as New Lead Warbler
Nolan Gerard Funk will join the Fox series in the seventh episode of the season.
Nolan Gerard Funk is putting on the Warblers blazer.
The Canadian actor-singer is heading to Fox's Glee, where he'll play the new frontman for the all-male Warblers, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by TV Line, Funk will play Hunter, first appearing in the seventh episode of the season as the new boss of Blaine's (Darren Criss) former glee club whose chief job is to bring the New Directions heir apparent back into the fold.
Funk's credits include Nickelodeon's musical Spectacular! as well as roles on Syfy's Warehouse 13 and HBO's Angels in America.
And for those concerned about Sebastian, Grant Gustin will return to play the apparently former head Warbler.
Funk becomes the latest new face to join the Fox series' fourth season as it continues its creative reboot following the graduations of its core cast. He joins newbies Melissa Benoist, Becca Tobin, Jacob Artist and Glee Project season two winner Blake Jenner on the musical this season.
Glee airs at 9 p.m. Thursdays on Fox. How do you think Funk will fit in?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR