'Glee': Ryan Murphy Tweets First Season 4 Trailer (Video)
The first promo features Sue having given birth, Alex Newell arriving as a potential new member of New Directions and Lea Michele's Rachel clashing with dance instructor played by Kate Hudson.
With less than a month to go before Glee's fourth season kick off, co-creator Ryan Murphy got a jump on what's to come, tweeting the first footage of the new season.
The first trailer features Sue (Jane Lynch) having had her baby and working with Will (Matthew Morrison) to protect the integrity of New Directions now that Rachel, Finn and Kurt have moved on.
Speaking of Kurt, the recent graduate -- and NYADA reject (aw!) -- is helping to repopulate the choir room, bringing The Glee Project's Alex Newell's Unique in as what could be a new recruit to McKinley High.
Also in the short clip, Rachel (Lea Michele) goes toe to toe with her NYADA dance instructor Kate Hudson.
"So exciting…Season Four, here we come!" Murphy tweeted with the link Wednesday.
Watch the promo below and hit the comments with what you're looking forward to seeing. Glee returns Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR