'Glee': 'Smallville's' John Schneider to Guest Star
He'll play father to Chord Overstreet's Sam and appear in the eighth episode of the season.
Glee is staging another Nip/Tuck reunion.
Schneider will appear in the eighth episode of the Fox hit's third season, which will also mark Overstreet's first appearance since the actor parted ways with the series last season after seeing co-stars Darren Criss (Blaine) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike) promoted to series regulars.
Schneider, who played Ram Peters on Glee co-creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk's FX series Nip/Tuck, becomes the latest member of the FX series to appear on Glee, joining Dot Marie Jones.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR