'Glee': Soap Vet to Play Chord Overstreet's Mother
Tanya Clarke will appear opposite John Schneider in the Dec. 6 episode.
The Evans family is taking hold on Fox's Glee.
Days after former Smallville star John Schneider was tapped to play father to Chord Overstreet's Sam Evans, former soap opera star Tanya Clarke has been cast to play the "Trouty Mouth" singer's mother.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that Clarke will appear as Mary Evans in the Dec. 6 episode, as first reported by EW. The eighth episode also marks Overstreet's return and the first of a possible multiepisode appearance for the former Guiding Light, As the World Turns and One Life to Live actress.
Clarke joins a roster of talent playing parents to the McKinley High gang that includes Tamlyn Tomita and Keong Sim cast as Mike's parents and Don Mostand Valerie Mahaffey as Emma's (Jayma Mays) folks.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR