'Glee': 'Episodes' Alum to Play New Love Interest for Kurt
Oliver Kieran-Jones will recur on the fourth season of the Fox musical with an option to become a series regular when and if the Fox musical is renewed for next season.
Kurt is getting a new love interest.
Episodes alum Oliver Kieran-Jones is heading to NYADA, booking a recurring role on the fourth season of Glee, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Jones will recur on the Fox musical as the head of a glee club at NYADA and a potential love interest for Chris Colfer's Kurt, who during Thursday's episode was admitted to the prestigious university overseen by Whoopi Goldberg's Carmen.
The actor's credits include four episodes of Showtime's Matt LeBlanc comedy Episodes, and a handful of guest stints on series including Midsomer Murders. Should Glee earn a fifth-season renewal, Jones has an option to become a series regular.
Both Colfer and co-star Darren Criss, who plays Kurt's now ex-boyfriend Blaine on the Ryan Murphy/Brad Falchuk series, have been vocal about seeing the fan-favorite couple explore life beyond their pairing and Jones' casting certainly lives up to that billing.
"Challenge is good for any relationship," Criss told THR. "So whether or not it ultimately is staying together or staying apart, I think it's good for both of them to have some kind of medium factor in their lives."
He's repped by United Agents, Inspire and Jackoway Tyerman.
TV Line first reported the casting.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR