'Glee': Watch the 300th Musical Performance (Video)
Amber Riley, Naya Rivera and the Trouble Tones team for the Adele mashup in Tuesday's episode.
Tuesday's Glee will feature a major milestone in the show's history when Naya Rivera and Amber Riley take part in the show's 300th musical performance.
Singing as part of McKinley High's new all-girl glee club, the Trouble Tones, the Adele mash-up of "Rumor Has It"/"Someone Like You" will showcase Mercedes and Santana and be the third time the Fox series has performed an Adele track.
Columbia Records topper Rob Stringer said last month during an event marking the milestone on the Glee set that it was a "happy coincidence" that the label handles both Adele and the music for the hit dramedy, while Riley noted the performance stemmed from a video she was emailed.
Someone emailed me a video of Adele saying she wanted me to sing her song, so I emailed it to Ryan and Brad and I think that's how we got 'Rumor Has It'/'Someone Like You,' " she recalled.
Fox released a clip of the full performance Thursday; watch it below.
Glee's 300th musical event will come during Tuesday's episode at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche