'Glee': Watch the 300th Musical Performance (Video)
Amber Riley, Naya Rivera and the Trouble Tones team for the Adele mashup in Tuesday's episode.
Tuesday's Glee will feature a major milestone in the show's history when Naya Rivera and Amber Riley take part in the show's 300th musical performance.
Singing as part of McKinley High's new all-girl glee club, the Trouble Tones, the Adele mash-up of "Rumor Has It"/"Someone Like You" will showcase Mercedes and Santana and be the third time the Fox series has performed an Adele track.
Columbia Records topper Rob Stringer said last month during an event marking the milestone on the Glee set that it was a "happy coincidence" that the label handles both Adele and the music for the hit dramedy, while Riley noted the performance stemmed from a video she was emailed.
Someone emailed me a video of Adele saying she wanted me to sing her song, so I emailed it to Ryan and Brad and I think that's how we got 'Rumor Has It'/'Someone Like You,' " she recalled.
Fox released a clip of the full performance Thursday; watch it below.
Glee's 300th musical event will come during Tuesday's episode at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR