'Glee': Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera's Heartbreaking Cover of Whitney Houston's 'How Will I Know' (Video)
The Fox dramedy series will pay tribute to the late singer in Tuesday's episode.
Glee pays its respects to the late Whitney Houston on Tuesday with an eight-song tribute episode.
During the hour, the show's graduating seniors -- including Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera -- will begin to say their farewells to McKinley High.
As part of the episode, the fantastic foursome will cover one of Houston's biggest and earliest hits, 1985's "How Will I Know."
The tribute comes not long after producers of the musical dramedy created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk opted to dedicate an episode that aired just days after Houston's Feb. 11 death -- in which Amber Riley belted out the song Houston's "I Will Always Love You" -- to the singer, placing a title card at the end of the episode.
Watch the clip, above, and hit the comments with whether or not it made you tear up.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR