'Glee': Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera's Heartbreaking Cover of Whitney Houston's 'How Will I Know' (Video)
The Fox dramedy series will pay tribute to the late singer in Tuesday's episode.
Glee pays its respects to the late Whitney Houston on Tuesday with an eight-song tribute episode.
During the hour, the show's graduating seniors -- including Amber Riley, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer and Naya Rivera -- will begin to say their farewells to McKinley High.
As part of the episode, the fantastic foursome will cover one of Houston's biggest and earliest hits, 1985's "How Will I Know."
The tribute comes not long after producers of the musical dramedy created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk opted to dedicate an episode that aired just days after Houston's Feb. 11 death -- in which Amber Riley belted out the song Houston's "I Will Always Love You" -- to the singer, placing a title card at the end of the episode.
Watch the clip, above, and hit the comments with whether or not it made you tear up.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera