'Glee's' Jane Lynch Preps for Emmys
At first glance, it appears as if Jane Lynch will be hosting the Emmys as herself, rather than her Glee alter-ego, Sue Sylvester.
The Glee star on Saturday tweeted photos from behind the scenes of an Emmy photo shoot looking very done-up in a low-neckline beige gown.
Lynch later tweeted a second photo, sporting the red dress seen in the background of the first image, with guys dressed as giant Emmys hoisting her up.
Lynch took home the best supporting actress Emmy statuette last year for her portrayal of the snarky tracksuit-wearing cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester.
Lynch is the third woman to host the Emmys solo, following Angela Lansbury in 1993 and Ellen DeGeneres in 2005.
Set for Sunday, Sept. 18, Lynch will host the Emmys live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- 5 Reasons The 'Broad City' Women Are The Stoner Heroines You've Been Waiting For
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez's Sexy Dance Probably Means They're Dating Again
- Eva Tamargo Of 'Tyler Perry's The Haves And The Have Nots' Explains Why She Likes Being A TV Villain (VIDEO)
- U2 Album Delay Rumors Denied By Band's Rep
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting
- Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014
- Eva Longoria & Oprah Winfrey Support Maria Shriver at 'Paycheck to Paycheck' Screening!
- Rosario Dawson & America Ferrera Are Feeling Blue at 'Cesar Chavez' SXSW Premiere!