'Go On': Did Carrie Profess Her Love for Ryan King? (Exclusive Video)
The NBC comedy moves to Thursdays next week, and in a scene from the penultimate episode, the two K-BAL co-workers are forced to deal with a drunken revelation.
Things are getting awkward.
Go On moves to a new day and time for the final two episodes of the season, the post-The Office slot on Thursdays, and in the next episode "Fast Break-Up," K-BAL sportscaster Ryan King (Matthew Perry) is presented with an awkward dilemma.
After receiving a drunken phone call in the middle of the night from a lady professing her love, Ryan shares his findings with his colleagues, assistant Carrie (Allison Miller) and Steven (John Cho).
When Carrie starts to recount her night -- which included watching a Katherine Heigl movie "on purpose," drinking a bottle of red wine and scarfing down a pepperoni pizza -- things begin to add up. That mystery lady who called Ryan after 1 a.m.? That was Carrie!
Steven reacts in the appropriate manner: "Oh god, feelings learned ... Weird ... Awful ..."
How will they deal with this revelation?
Go On moves to 9:30 p.m. Thursdays beginning April 4 on NBC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR