'Go On' Exclusive Video: Watch Matthew Perry's Awkward 'Life Change'
The former "Friends" star returns to NBC on Wednesday as a sportscaster struggling with loss.
Matthew Perry returns to NBC on Wednesday when the former Friends (and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip) star's freshman comedy Go On premieres following the Olympics.
In the series, Perry stars as Ryan King, a sportscaster who has trouble dealing with the death of his wife as the show from former Friends scribe Scott Silveri explores loss -- and second chances.
After struggling to adjust to life without his wife, Ryan's boss (John Cho) orders him to join a support group for those dealing with loss, where he meets a cast of characters who (hopefully) will help him get back on his feet.
Check out this exclusive clip from Wednesday's Go On preview episode where Ryan enters the group for "Life Change."
Go On airs commercial free on Wednesday following coverage from the London Olympics before its premiere in its regular night and time on Tuesday, Sept. 11 at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR