'Go On' Sneak Peek: Who Is the Real Mr. K? The Search Is On (Exclusive Video)
In a first look at Tuesday's episode, an unlikely duo makes it their mission to find out the truth about the therapy group's most enigmatic character.
A big mystery is hitting NBC's Go On, and it comes in the form of Mr. K.
The mysterious Mr. K (Brett Gelman) introduces an algorithm that he created for a matchmaking website in the next episode, "Go for the Gold Watch." ("That's 'Mate' with an 8," Mr. K clarifies.) In a scene exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, Anne (Julie White) immediately disregards his scientific love equation; for her, it's the latest in a long list of strange habits, observations and beliefs.
"You won't tell us your last name! We don't know why you're in this group," Anne says. In response, Mr. K wrongly pegs her as being part of the over-sharing "sexting" and "Facebook update"-addicted (younger) generation.
After the session, Anne spies Mr. K throwing a crumpled-up piece of paper in the trash. She retrieves it and tries to decipher a code of some sort before Owen (Tyler James Williams) rains on her parade. Turns out, he's ready to uncover the mystery that is Mr. K, too. In fact, he's been on the hunt for answers for six months. Are they about to team up, and will they be good sleuths?
Terrell Owens returns in Tuesday's installment, with guest stars Rich Eisen and El Mandril.
Go On airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays on NBC, before moving to 9:30 p.m. Thursdays on April 4.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR