Golden Globes: Jennifer Lawrence Wanted to Push Taylor Swift Down the Stairs
"She'll crack up! She would really love that!" the actress said of the musician after photobombing her E! interview with Ryan Seacrest.
How does Jennifer Lawrence try to top her Met Ball photobomb with Sarah Jessica Parker last year? By creeping up on Taylor Swift at the Golden Globes.
The American Hustle supporting actress winner snuck up on Swift as she was being interviewed by Ryan Seacrest for E!'s red carpet coverage. While lifting her Dior dress up the stairs, Lawrence made a funny face and pretended to cower over the musician behind her back.
"I was going to come and push you down the stairs," Lawrence told Swift after her interview, poking fun at when she herself tripped onstage at the Oscars last year. "I was like, 'She'll crack up! She would really love that!'" Swift then replied with, "That's so funny!"
After the two gushed over the other's talents, Lawrence then spoke with Seacrest about her outfit for the evening, but her bracelet fell off just as the camera panned upward. "The jewels have fallen!" screamed Seacrest, as Lawrence concluded, "I'll just hold it until I find somebody with a headset.
Seacrest posted a photo of Lawrence's memorable entrance on Instagram:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR