Golden Globes: Wins by Network, Program, Studio
Universal Television tops the studios with surprise wins from "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" and its star Andy Samberg.
Sunday's Golden Globes were a big night for Universal Television, with the studio's freshman Fox comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine scoring two surprise wins and co-host Amy Poehler taking home her first prize for NBC's Parks and Recreation.
The studio, which has made a big push to sell to networks outside of NBC, led the winners Sunday with three prizes, followed by HBO and AMC, who both nabbed two wins for Behind the Candelabra and Breaking Bad, respectively, which with Brooklyn, topped the wins by program.
Wins by program:
Behind the Candelabra 2
Breaking Bad 2
Brooklyn Nine-Nine 2
Dancing on the Edge 1
House of Cards 1
Parks and Recreation 1
Ray Donovan 1
Top of the Lake 1
Wins by network:
Sundance Channel 1
Wins by studio/producer:
Universal Television 3
Sony Pictures Television 2
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'