'The Good Wife' Actor Heads to 'Criminal Minds' (Exclusive)
Mike Colter will appear in the Oct. 9 episode of the CBS procedural.
A recurring player on The Good Wife has landed another gig.
Mike Colter, who plays Lemond Bishop on CBS' legal drama, is jumping to another series on the network, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
He will guest-star as Colin Bell, a man who risks everything and puts his own life on the line to save a sniper's next target, in the Oct. 9 episode titled "Final Shot," which also features guest stars Eva LaRue as an FBI agent and Esai Morales.
In the episode, when a sniper strikes Dallas, the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit investigates whether the upcoming anniversary of the Kennedy assassination is a motivating factor or if another nefarious motive might be driving the sniper.
In addition to The Good Wife, the Gersh-repped Colter has appeared on The Following and Ringer.
Criminal Minds returns Sept. 25 on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR