'The Good Wife' Actor Heads to 'Criminal Minds' (Exclusive)
Mike Colter will appear in the Oct. 9 episode of the CBS procedural.
A recurring player on The Good Wife has landed another gig.
Mike Colter, who plays Lemond Bishop on CBS' legal drama, is jumping to another series on the network, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
He will guest-star as Colin Bell, a man who risks everything and puts his own life on the line to save a sniper's next target, in the Oct. 9 episode titled "Final Shot," which also features guest stars Eva LaRue as an FBI agent and Esai Morales.
In the episode, when a sniper strikes Dallas, the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit investigates whether the upcoming anniversary of the Kennedy assassination is a motivating factor or if another nefarious motive might be driving the sniper.
In addition to The Good Wife, the Gersh-repped Colter has appeared on The Following and Ringer.
Criminal Minds returns Sept. 25 on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR