'Private Practice' Star Audra McDonald Heads to 'The Good Wife' (Exclusive)
The stage and screen actress has booked a guest spot on the CBS legal drama as Alicia's "nemesis" from law school.
Alicia Florrick is about to meet her match.
Private Practice star Audra McDonald is heading to The Good Wife for a guest spot in an upcoming season-four episode, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
She will play Alicia's (Julianna Margulies) "nemesis" from their days at Georgetown law school, and the two will go toe to toe again in the courtroom. McDonald has booked one episode at the moment, but there is a chance she could return.
She joins a slew of new and returning guest stars on The Good Wife this season, including Matthew Perry, Maura Tierney, Kristin Chenoweth, Michael J. Fox, Amanda Peet, Nathan Lane and Christina Ricci.
Repped by WME, McDonald will return as Dr. Naomi Bennett in the series finale of Private Practice next week. On the big screen, she appeared in 2011's Rampart and will be seen in the upcoming I Fought the Law. On stage, McDonald won her fifth Tony Award last year for Porgy and Bess.
The Good Wife airs at 9 p.m. Sundays on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR