'The Good Wife' Casts New Judge, Love Interest for Alicia's Brother
Michael Arden and Harvey Fierstein will appear on the upcoming third season of the CBS drama.
The Good Wife has cast two more actors for the upcoming third season.
With production well under way for CBS' critically acclaimed drama, The Hollywood Reporter confirms that the series has tapped Bones alum Michael Arden in a pivotal role, as TVLine first reported. He will join the Julianna Margulies-led show in a recurring capacity as a love interest for Alicia's brother Owen, played by Dallas Roberts. Arden's character will be a philosophy professor.
In addition, Independence Day veteran Harvey Fierstein has landed a guest stint as a new judge in the fourth episode, THR confirms. EW first reported that the actor will be playing a liberal judge who will oversee a case Alicia is assigned to.
The Good Wife returns for its third season Sunday, Sept. 25 at 9 p.m.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)