'The Good Wife' Casts New Judge, Love Interest for Alicia's Brother
Michael Arden and Harvey Fierstein will appear on the upcoming third season of the CBS drama.
The Good Wife has cast two more actors for the upcoming third season.
With production well under way for CBS' critically acclaimed drama, The Hollywood Reporter confirms that the series has tapped Bones alum Michael Arden in a pivotal role, as TVLine first reported. He will join the Julianna Margulies-led show in a recurring capacity as a love interest for Alicia's brother Owen, played by Dallas Roberts. Arden's character will be a philosophy professor.
In addition, Independence Day veteran Harvey Fierstein has landed a guest stint as a new judge in the fourth episode, THR confirms. EW first reported that the actor will be playing a liberal judge who will oversee a case Alicia is assigned to.
The Good Wife returns for its third season Sunday, Sept. 25 at 9 p.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR