'The Good Wife' Casts New Judge, Love Interest for Alicia's Brother
Michael Arden and Harvey Fierstein will appear on the upcoming third season of the CBS drama.
The Good Wife has cast two more actors for the upcoming third season.
With production well under way for CBS' critically acclaimed drama, The Hollywood Reporter confirms that the series has tapped Bones alum Michael Arden in a pivotal role, as TVLine first reported. He will join the Julianna Margulies-led show in a recurring capacity as a love interest for Alicia's brother Owen, played by Dallas Roberts. Arden's character will be a philosophy professor.
In addition, Independence Day veteran Harvey Fierstein has landed a guest stint as a new judge in the fourth episode, THR confirms. EW first reported that the actor will be playing a liberal judge who will oversee a case Alicia is assigned to.
The Good Wife returns for its third season Sunday, Sept. 25 at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR