'The Good Wife' Books 'Arrested Development' Star for Season 5
Jeffrey Tambor will guest star in the season premiere as a judge.
An Arrested Development funnyman is heading to The Good Wife.
Jeffrey Tambor, who stars as patriarch George Bluth on the Netflix comedy, will guest star in the season five premiere of the CBS drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Tambor is the latest boldfaced name to drop by as a judge on The Good Wife. As The Huffington Post first reported, in the premiere, he will be tasked with ruling on a case that deals with the death penalty as the clock winds down.
Other notable judges have included Denis O'Hare, Ana Gasteyer, Jerry Stiller, David Paymer, Bebe Neuwirth, Kurt Fuller, Jane Alexander, Joanna Gleason and David Fonteno.
Additionally, Outsourced star Ben Rappaport will recur as Carey, a new fourth-year associate working with Cary (Matt Czuchry) and Alicia (Julianna Margulies).
Tambor and Rappaport are the latest additions to the new season, which already includes Alias star Melissa George and Juliet Rylance.
The Good Wife returns Sept. 29 on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR