'Fringe' Star Heads to 'The Good Wife'
John Noble will appear in the 18th episode of the CBS drama's fourth season.
A Fringe favorite is heading to the legal world of The Good Wife.
John Noble, who wrapped up a five-season run as eccentric scientist Walter Bishop on the Fox sci-fi series in January, will guest star in the 18th episode of the CBS drama's fourth season, star Julianna Margulies revealed to TV Guide Canada. Noble will play one of Alicia Florrick's old clients.
“He’s a very interesting character who is sort of a brilliant techie guy that constantly sues people," she said. "He just elevated the part to such a different level. It was remarkable to work with him and just a pleasure to have on set.”
Margulies added: “On the page, I thought, ‘Is this going to make sense?’ and he filled it with such incredible talent. I can’t even tell you. I looked at him and I went: ‘I didn’t even know that was the character. I’m so blown away.’ ”
Noble is the latest actor to drop by the law offices of Lockhart Gardner. Matthew Perry, who stars in NBC's Go On, is filming his return as gubernatorial candidate Mike Kresteva. Other high-profile guest stars this season include Nathan Lane, Amanda Peet, Audra McDonald, Stockard Channing, Michael J. Fox, Christina Ricci, T.R. Knight and Kristin Chenoweth.
The Good Wife airs 9 p.m. Sundays on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR