Matthew Perry to Return to 'The Good Wife'
The "Go On" star will reprise his role as Mike Kresteva in an episode next year.
Mike Kresteva is back.
After a brief appearance in the season four premiere, Matthew Perry is set to return to The Good Wife as the slick Chicago attorney for one episode to air early next year, CBS said Friday.
Kresteva made a dent last season when he and Alicia Florrick (Julianna Margulies) clashed during a blue-ribbon panel investigation. He announced later that season that he would be running against Alicia's husband, Peter (Chris Noth), for governor. Peter also faces billionaire Maddie Hayward (Maura Tierney) in the race.
In the season premiere, Kresteva made a brief appearance following an attack ad against Peter that aired on television.
Thus far this season, The Good Wife has welcomed a slew of notable guest stars including Nathan Lane, Kristin Chenoweth, Amanda Peet, Miriam Shor, Christina Ricci and Marc Warren.
Perry stars on NBC's rookie comedy Go On, which was picked up for a full season.
The Good Wife airs 9 p.m. Sundays on CBS.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game