Michael J. Fox Returning to 'The Good Wife'
The news comes one day after NBC took struggling comedy "The Michael J. Fox Show" off the schedule.
Louis Canning is headed back to The Good Wife.
One day after NBC yanked struggling comedy The Michael J. Fox Show off the schedule, Michael J. Fox has closed a deal to return for the latter part of the fifth season of CBS' legal drama, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As TVLine first reported, Fox is set to appear in multiple episodes as Alicia Florrick's (Julianna Margulies) courtroom nemesis. His deal closed last week.
Fifteen of The Michael J. Fox Show's 22-episode order have already aired on NBC, though it is unclear when the network will broadcast the remaining episodes. The network is eyeing a return date after April 3.
The Good Wife returns March 9 on CBS.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR