'The Good Wife' Taps 'GCB' Star for Season 4
Miriam Shor has landed the recurring role of a reporter on the CBS drama's upcoming season.
CBS is keeping it in the family, sort of.
The Good Wife has tapped GCB star Miriam Shor in the recurring role of a reporter for the drama's upcoming season, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Details are scarce but Shor's casting comes two days after it was announced that Shor's GCB co-star Kristin Chenoweth, who had been cast in a recurring capacity as a political reporter trying to uncover professional (and personal) dirt on Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Peter Florrick (Chris Noth), would be exiting the show for the time being due to an on-set injury sustained when a lighting equipment struck the actress in July.
Last week, CBS released the first official photos of key guest stars, including Chenoweth, Nathan Lane, Marc Warren and Maura Tierney.
Shor has also appeared in Mildred Pierce, Damages, Swingtown and Bored to Death.
TVLine first reported the news.
The Good Wife returns for season four at 9 p.m. Sept. 30 on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)