'The Good Wife' Guest Casting Deluge Continues With Nathan Lane
The Emmy and Tony winner marks the fourth actor -- he joins Kristin Chenoweth, Maura Tierney and Marc Warren -- to land a recurring role on the CBS drama's upcoming fourth season.
When it rains, it pours. CBS continues to tease the upcoming season of The Good Wife with the fourth casting announcement in just three days.
Film, TV and Broadway veteran Nathan Lane is the latest to join the series in a recurring role, joining previously mentioned additions Kristin Chenoweth, Maura Tierney and Marc Warren.
Lane will play a new foil to the team at Lockhart & Gardner when a bank installs him to monitor spending at the law firm.
As with the other new additions, there's no word yet on an episode count for Lane's arc, but he'll also join The Good Wife during its fourth-season debut in September.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR