'Ringer' Actor Returning to 'The Good Wife'
Mike Colter is jumping back into the familiar confines of Lockhart/Gardner in the fourth season of the CBS drama.
Another familiar face will be popping back up on The Good Wife.
Ringer actor Mike Colter, who played Malcolm Ward on the shortlived serialized CW series, will return to Lockhart/Gardner as drug kingpin Lemond Bishop in the upcoming fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Colter recently filmed an episode, which will center on Bishop and his home life, in addition to his other (safe to assume, illegal) activities. Bishop's reappearance on The Good Wife is expected, as his legal troubles have overlapped with other characters on the show, most notably Kalinda (Archie Panjabi).
He is a part of a stable of recurring guest stars, some of whom will make appearances in the new season, including Denis O'Hare and Rita Wilson. His first Good Wife appearance came in 2010. Season four will also welcome veteran actors like Christina Ricci, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Amanda Peet, Kristin Chenoweth and Marc Warren to the fold.
Colter appeared in Men in Black 3 and can next be seen in Kathryn Bigelow's Zero Dark Thirty.
The Good Wife returns Sept. 30 on CBS.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)