'Ringer' Actor Returning to 'The Good Wife'
Mike Colter is jumping back into the familiar confines of Lockhart/Gardner in the fourth season of the CBS drama.
Another familiar face will be popping back up on The Good Wife.
Ringer actor Mike Colter, who played Malcolm Ward on the shortlived serialized CW series, will return to Lockhart/Gardner as drug kingpin Lemond Bishop in the upcoming fourth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Colter recently filmed an episode, which will center on Bishop and his home life, in addition to his other (safe to assume, illegal) activities. Bishop's reappearance on The Good Wife is expected, as his legal troubles have overlapped with other characters on the show, most notably Kalinda (Archie Panjabi).
He is a part of a stable of recurring guest stars, some of whom will make appearances in the new season, including Denis O'Hare and Rita Wilson. His first Good Wife appearance came in 2010. Season four will also welcome veteran actors like Christina Ricci, Nathan Lane, Maura Tierney, Amanda Peet, Kristin Chenoweth and Marc Warren to the fold.
Colter appeared in Men in Black 3 and can next be seen in Kathryn Bigelow's Zero Dark Thirty.
The Good Wife returns Sept. 30 on CBS.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting