'The Good Wife': 8 Teases From the Dramatic New Season 5 Promo (Video)
CBS released a minute-long preview following the Sept. 29 premiere and THR rounds up the highlights.
[Warning: Spoilers ahead for season five of The Good Wife.]
Alicia (Julianna Margulies) and Cary (Matt Czuchry) have big plans.
The Good Wife kicked off season five with both Lockhart/Gardner associates ready to move forward with their plan to defect from the law firm that hired them. At the end of Sunday's premiere, Alicia issued a warning to Will (Josh Charles) -- who failed to catch it -- after they regrouped following a major firm victory, when she muttered: "Don't end up hating me." If he only knew.
If the minute-long promo that aired after the premiere is any indication, the CBS legal drama will be firing on all cylinders. THR compiles some of the biggest highlights from the new teaser:
- Florrick, Agos & Associates looks to be a very real thing as Alicia, Cary and the other fourth-years celebrate with a glass of champagne.
- Diane (Christine Baranski) is faced with a dilemma that could form major cracks between her and Will.
- Speaking of Will and Diane, a tense confrontation between the two partners doesn't bode well for the firm.
- Diane finds out about Alicia's plan to break off, solidified when she sees her downloading firm documents -- and her reaction is not pretty.
- Who is Will in bed with?
- Why is Grace (Makenzie Vega), No. 4 on the prettiest political daughters list, looking at guns?
- The biggest tease comes when an angry Will confronts Alicia after presumably finding out about her plans to leave.
- And what about that phone call between Peter (Chris Noth) and Will?
Watch the new season promo below:
The Good Wife airs Sundays at 9 p.m. on CBS.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR