Fox Renews Gordon Ramsay's 'Kitchen Nightmares' for Fifth Season
With "Hotel Hell" on the way, the British chef will now have four series on the network.
Fox and Gordon Ramsay will continue their romance for the foreseeable future.
The network announced Thursday that it has renewed unscripted venture Kitchen Nightmares for a fifth season.
Based off of a U.K. series of the same name and currently airing on Fridays, Nightmares joins Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen and the upcoming Hotel Hell in Ramsay's large section of the Fox stable.
“It’s great to be back for a fifth season," Ramsay said in a statement. "Who knew there were that many nightmares to be had?”
Kitchen Nightmares follows Ramsay to suffering restaurants on the brink of closure. Through his guidance, intervention and fondness for four-letter words, he tries to revitalize the small businesses. So far, its taken him to 54 cities around America.
The series is a co-production of ITV Studios America and Optomen, with A. Smith & Co. Productions. Ramsay is joined by Arthur Smith, Kent Weed and Patricia Llewellyn as executive producers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zosia Mamet Attends 'Hand To God' Opening Night with Boyfriend Evan Jonigkeit!
- Rita Ora Rocks Sexy Pink Bodysuit for L.A. Music Video Shoot!
- Shirtless Josh Henderson's Six Pack is Unreal in Op's Latest Campaign with Bikini-Clad Nina Agdal!
- Ian Somerhalder & Kristen Bell Set to Present at Kids' Choice Awards 2014!