'Gossip Girl' Goes Hollywood in Extended Promo (Video)
Some of Manhattan’s elite travel to Los Angeles in CW’s fifth season.
The CW’s fashionable show about the young and wealthy crowd of Manhattan is taking a summer trip in Season 5. Gossip Girl is going to Hollywood.
“Los Angeles is a plastic surgery layover, not somewhere you live,” says Leighton Meester’s Blair Waldorf. “Everyone has dinner there at six.”
From the looks of a new extended trailer released by The CW, some of the group will be moving to Hollywood to enjoy some fun in the sun. Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) and Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) look like they all spend some time on the West Coast.
The extended promo is packed with bikinis, pool parties and even a bouncy slide. Back in New York, newly engaged Blair is attempting to plan a royal wedding.
The fifth season of Gossip Girl premieres Monday, September 26, on The CW.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR