'Gossip Girl': Katie Cassidy to Return for Series Finale
The "Arrow" star will reprise her role as Juliet Sharp on The CW drama's final episode.
Juliet Sharp is heading back to the Big Apple.
Katie Cassidy, now starring on The CW's Arrow, will return for the series finale of Gossip Girl, scheduled to air in December, The Hollywood Reporter confirms.
She will be one of several familiar faces making an appearance on the sixth and final season of the soapy drama. On next week's episode, "High Infidelity," let's just say that several characters whom viewers haven't seen in a while will drop by.
Juliet was heavily featured in season four, during which her character had a romantic relationship with Nate (Chace Crawford) and was linked to the controversy surrounding Serena's affair with an English teacher, who turned out to be Juliet's brother.
Cassidy currently portrays Laurel Lance on Arrow, which drew The CW's biggest premiere since the 2009 launch of The Vampire Diaries.
EW first reported the news.
Gossip Girl airs 9 p.m. Mondays on The CW.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR