'Gossip Girl' Casts 'Lost' Alum for Final Season
Andrea Gabriel will play a businesswoman in the veteran CW drama.
Gossip Girl may be closing its doors after the sixth season but the veteran CW drama is adding some new blood for its final year.
Lost alum Andrea Gabriel, who played Nadia on the ABC series, has landed a recurring role as a businesswoman from Dubai, The Hollywood Reporter confirms. How Gabriel's character factors into the lives of the Upper East Siders remains to be seen.
Gabriel, who is the daughter of soap vets John (Ryan's Hope) and Sandy Gabriel (All My Children), has also guest starred on ABC's The Whole Truth and TNT's Franklin & Bash. She will appear on the big screen in the final installment of the Twilight saga as Kebi.
Gossip Girl returns for its final season Monday, Oct. 8 at 9 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR