'Gossip Girl' Series Finale Details Revealed
The CW will bid adieu to the drama with a two-hour event set for Dec. 17.
Mark your calendars: A finale date has been set for Gossip Girl's big farewell.
The CW announced Wednesday that the sixth and final season will wrap up with a two-hour series finale event set for Monday, Dec. 17 at 8 p.m. (Gossip Girl, which was scheduled to air an original Oct. 29, was pre-empted due to Hurricane Sandy.)
A retrospective, looking back on the series' headline-making moments, will also include sit-downs with cast members and producers.
Producers promised that the identity of the omnipresent blogger Gossip Girl will be revealed by season's end and familiar faces will be dropping by, including Arrow's Katie Cassidy, returning for the show's final episode.
Additionally, the network will also use Gossip Girl's swan song to preview the 1980s-set midseason entry The Carrie Diaries starring AnnaSophia Robb.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR