'Graceland': Loyalties Are Tested as Season Ramps Up (Exclusive Video)
THR debuts a scene between Aaron Tveit and Daniel Sunjata from the Aug. 8 episode of the USA Network drama.
How strong is the bond between Mike (Aaron Tveit) and Briggs (Daniel Sunjata)?
After learning of Briggs' past heroin addiction on Graceland, Mike faces the difficult task of keeping his boss' secret. But the cracks start to deepen in the Aug. 8 episode, when Briggs has an important talk with the rookie FBI agent.
In a scene from "Bag Man," Briggs -- in his own way -- voices his appreciation for Mike's decision to keep his addiction under wraps -- for now. "Secrets are a burden, Mike," Briggs says. "Thank you for carrying mine." But Briggs is aware of Mike's hesitancy, asking his cohort if he's "worried" about him at all.
Mike then asks perhaps the one question that has dominated his mind: "Has it been hard being around all this heroin?"
"Yeah, but having you around keeps me honest," Briggs answers.
"Honesty is a hard thing to come by," Mike says a moment later. Something tells me things are going to get dicey.
Graceland airs Thursdays at 10 p.m. on USA Network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR